- Duke Career Center Resources page - Everything you need to know about finding a summer internship at Duke Law School. Make sure to check out the diversity opportunities.
- NALP Directory - The NALP Directory of Legal Employers provides a comprehensive and free solution for researching legal employers throughout the US. The NALP Directory provides specific information on law firms, government agencies, public interest organizations, and corporations, including lawyer demographics, practice areas, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion practices, and other valuable information about legal employers.
- Vault - Vault provides comprehensive law firm rankings.
- AmLaw - The American Lawyer is a monthly magazine containing the "AmLaw 100" and "AmLaw 200." These are rankings of U.S. law firms using number of attorneys, profits per partner, and overall revenue as factors.
- Global Careers Guidebook - An annual publication that provides comprehensive information on national admission criteria, international law firm profiles and articles on overseas work experiences, as well as global career opportunities outside of the legal profession. (Global Law Students Association, Melbourne Law School, Australia)
- Legally Global - A constantly updated blog informing students of a range of public sector internships available worldwide. (Global Initiatives & Multicultural Affairs Office, Hofstra Law School, Hempstead, NY, United States)